Wednesday 10 February 2010

Its Easy to Paint White

Have been finding it very painstaking painting the white on to my marines, layer after layer after layer, strangely I didnt mind when I was at work as it filled out the time off watch and I only had a finite amount of marines with me, now however with being at home and balancing a young family a disaproving partner and a pile of marines it had become a little bit of a burden. Then I was surfing and I found

http://www.thearmypainter.com/product_presentation.php?page=1&ProductgroupId=2is for

I imagine I'am a bit behind the rest of the community when it comes to non GW paint products, but as soon as I saw this I thought this is for me, I scrolled through the different colour primers and found skeleton bone,




This stuff seems after initial test sprays to be pretty good, I think there may be a tendancy for it to cover detail a little but I'am still undecided about that, It takes alot of the work out of painting white and for you Dark Angels players its like Deathwing in a can.

No comments:

Post a Comment